Dream Interpretation

Last night/this morning, I had a troublesome dream. It’s not a nightmare in that it wasn’t terrifying or evocative of petrifying scenes. It’s troublesome because it involved a complex scenario in which an ex-lover and I were living out an almost romantic-angsty-comedy narrative. I hold no ill will towards this person. In fact, I actively wish them well. We don’t have regular communication. And, I’m in the happiest relationship with a true and right love—with another person entirely. Generally, I don’t believe dreams’ messages are literal. So, I feel that this dream can’t be an indictment on my current romantic relationship—especially when I know that it is a cosmically and karmically important relationship: A sort of reward for all the sacrifices I’ve made and lessons I’ve helped others learn. While I normally would go to somebody with the spiritual gift of dream interpretation or use the Edgar Cayce method of dream interpretation to glean dreams’ messages, I decided to use a tarot card spread. I feel incredibly vulnerable sharing this with the world. But, I know I’m meant to do this in order to help others grow. Revealing my vulnerability to others will inform my compassionate interactions in the future. May the LORD grant me the wisdom to understand the information His messengers send me. I ask this in Yeshua’s name.

The tarot card spread I used to assist my understanding is one called “Dream Interpretation Spread” by user @dreamintuition. The tarot deck I used for this reading is the Tarot Illuminati.




Card 1.) What needs to be expressed? (Message) “Four of Wands” Happiness and the ability to live a materially secure life is now—and is coming (perhaps manifested as a formal sanction such as marriage). The happy, stable family life I’ve always desired (and, once believed I would never have) is now. And, it is evolving. Also, all the inner-work I’ve done to align myself with Higher Self/Higher Purpose is paying off. My confidence is the highest it has ever been. Now that I have a healthy self-love, I am able to show others that they, too, can love themselves despite the turmoil of their life’s experience.

Card 2.) What is blocking that expression? (Defense) “Queen of Pentacles” Ah. I’m beginning to see why the ex-lover has appeared in this dream. One of the many talents/scenarios/requisites for the fullness of Card 1 (“Four of Wands”) to manifest is a mastery of money, resources, and nurturing qualities (be it family issues or co-creative endeavors). My ex-lover, in real life (not in the dream), had many reasons for not making it work out with me: One of which is analogous to what happens with Queen of Pentacles energy is overwhelmed by the demands of a fast-paced world (coupled with not knowing what they really wanted). When blocked, the Queen of Pentacles energy becomes pessimistic, materialistic (or, being bummed out that their social status isn’t aligned with the materialism of non-spiritual society), and fatigue. No wonder they couldn’t make it work with me. And, now I’m sure that this dream isn’t about them. It’s definitely a message for me.

Card 3.) What provoked this dream? (Recent Event) “Three of Pentacles” The frustration of not being able to fully express myself by marrying my creativity (and works which come from that creativity) with livelihood brought about this dream. Which, incidentally, was also a frustration that my ex-lover endured during the time I desperately wanted committed romance to bloom for the two of us.

Card 4.) What issue needs to come to surface? (Unconscious Dilemma) “Temperance” Woah. Nail on the head here, Source/God/Universe. Like my ex-lover, the issue I must address is balancing all the aspects which make up a full life. Being so impassioned in one area in life can cause neglect in another part of life (i.e. being so wrapped up in a fiery, whirlwind romance at the expense of focusing on self-improvement). The issue is as basic as be patient (be balanced) in making plans regarding synthesizing my creative endeavors with livelihood. Don’t put things on hold in other aspects of my life. And, carve out time every week toward my plan.
 

Card 5.) How can I heal or resolve this issue? (Lesson) “Ace of Wands” Go ahead and start writing the business plan. Just because I don’t have everything figured out doesn’t mean I can’t put some strategies in motion. In fact, it’s the patient, thoughtful process which will bring about the fullness of my vision. Get to it. Start. Don’t put off the dream.

Amen. 




Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF READING SERVICES

Wednesday Tarot/Oracle Swap with Ella.

Friday Oracle Readings: Will they reconnect, "Yes" or "No" asked by HL.