Heaven & Earth Divination Challenge by @tarotworks: Day One through Day Five. #HeavenDivination



Deck used: Energy Oracle Cards.

Day One: What am I confident about in myself? 50 Angel of Strength.

Deep within me is an abiding strength that knows no bounds. I have all the power I need to achieve all that I want.

Day Two: What resources do I value? 53 Magician and the Mirror.

I have all the power I need to create the destiny I desire. Magic happens when I live in consciousness and my eternal truth.

Day Three: What is my gift in communication? 42 Woman holding a coin.

The world supports me in my financial goals. I am making synchronistic connections that serve and honor me.

Day Four: How do I access my lineage & roots? 36 Second Chakra, Archangel Ariel, Reversed.

My second chakra is open to its perfect, healthy state. I am creative and self-nurturing, more and more comfortable with the gentle waves of intimacy coming my way.

Day Five: Where is my joy expressed? 8 Indecision.

I release fear and move forward with courage and trust. I have thee power to direct my own destiny- now and always.

###

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF READING SERVICES

Wednesday Tarot/Oracle Swap with Ella.

Friday Oracle Readings: Will they reconnect, "Yes" or "No" asked by HL.