#TNDailyDrawChallenge August Daily Draw Challenge: Day One through Five.

#TNDailyDrawChallenge August Daily Draw Challenge: Day One through Five.

Deck: Running Press Tarot


Day One: A theme for August (Major Arcana). The Hermit Reversed.

Recognize the need to act with greater maturity, self-discipline, and spiritual awareness seeing as I have difficulty staying mindful and building better habits. I still feel a sense of isolation from society. However, I must be wary about following the advice that does not take me toward my unique goals. Use my life experience to scrutinize what others tell me or try to influence me into doing.

Day Two: Advice for August (Minors 2-10). Eight of Swords.

Focus my thoughts and energies on doing good quality work. Work smarter, not harder. But, accept the circumstances which I cannot change. Refuse oppression.

Day Three: Energy to focus on (Aces). Ace of Cups.

Beginning of all good things: love, joy, health. Attend to the small details of new work projects-- that will bring about good feelings. And, be ready for new spiritual insights.

Day Four: Attitude to have (Court Cards). Page of Wands.

Enthusiasm! Be outgoing without giving away too much of my emotional reservoir. Be open to new ideas and ways of doing things.

Day Five: Stop, Start, Continue spread. (i) Nine of Wands, (ii) Knight of Pentacles, (iii) Queen of Cups. 

Stop taking on too much and stop doing things the difficult way. I can use my knowledge I've gained in my life experience to do better. And, let go of defensive feelings based on my suspicions that there are forces at work trying to thwart me. Trust that the Divine has my back. Empowered action! Start getting more of my materially-based assets and affairs organized. Continue to embody inner world mastery and harmony. Continue to be generous and willing to help others. Continue to nurture myself and others.

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF READING SERVICES

Wednesday Tarot/Oracle Swap with Ella.

Friday Oracle Readings: Will they reconnect, "Yes" or "No" asked by HL.