Friday Oracle Card Readings: WW wants to know future for their family.

I intended to use only one card, but I realized I needed to go to a second card. Note: I'm aware that I flip back-and-forth between third-person and second-person perspective. And, I am aware that there may be grammatical and/or spelling errors. I do the best I can. I promise.




Issue/Concern: WW wanted to know if their family's future will continue to get better.

Card deck(s): (A.) Angel Answers, and (B.) Energy Oracle Cards.

Cards: (A.) Don't stop, and (B.) 26 Hostilities.

Yes. Continue to follow the path you've gone down. You've one so much to help and protect your family. Stay faithful and true. You all have left or are in the process of leaving highly aggressive energies/environments. The aggressive energy may be verbal or emotional, with someone in your environment being excessively critical, demanding, or hurtful. It may also involve backstabbing or out-and-out slander going on. You had been living in this energy for some time. And you recently started the process of getting away from such energy towards something more positive and uplifting. But no matter what-- whether this is new or old energy, now is the time to regain control-- and you're already doing it. Don't stop. You won't allow dishonoring treatment of yourself and your family to happen anymore. You are standing up with sword and shield as a protector.

###

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF READING SERVICES

Wednesday Tarot/Oracle Swap with Ella.

Friday Oracle Readings: Will they reconnect, "Yes" or "No" asked by HL.