Tarot Reading: On difficult relationship.

Tarot Spread: The subject of this reading is to investigate the difficult relationship with a person, "Malachi."

Card decks used: (1.) Tarot Illuminati, (2.) Archetype Cards, (3.) Archangel Oracle Cards, and (4.) Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards. I posted the picture of the spread on my Instagram account.

Cards/Messages: (1.) Alchemist, (2.) The Devil, (3.) Ace of Pentacles, (4.) Hanged Man Reversed, (5.) Easy Does It, (6.) Four of Cups, (7.) Samaritan, (8.) Six of Wands, (9.) Prioritize, (10.) The Lovers, (11.) The Chariot.

Malachi and I have a difficult relationship. In fact, Malachi has difficult relationships with many of our mutual acquaintance group (I hesitate to use the word "friend group"). The "old me" would investigate ways to seek vengeance against the slights & attacks from my adversaries. The "current me" just wants harmony, peace, and efficiency in daily life. Of course, I'm not perfect. I naturally have warrior-like, militaristic, fire energy undercutting my personality (Long story, but I'm the first-born child of a military family and my natal chart illuminates such information). Anyway, because I believe that tarot can tap into the collective unconsciousness for to solve life's issues, I decided to do a tarot reading to help me deal with Malachi.

I used four (4) card decks to address this issue. First, I had to establish what about me triggers Malachi's pettiness toward me AND why Malachi has this trigger. The compassion I have for Malachi lead me to ask what's going on in their life right now which may inform their relations with others and myself. Obviously, I checked to see what I could do to fix this situation, if that's even possible. I also asked the Divine if there was anything else (profound or mundane) that I needed to know about this situation.

As much as I hate to be alarmist, it seems the seed of Malachi's pettiness toward me is jealousy. For some reason, Malachi believes that I have mastery of interpersonal skills at a level greater than theirs. Just so you know, everybody who meets Malachi pretty much sees the transparency of their ambitions. It's like Malachi never read The Prince. Honestly, it's so uncomfortable to watch Malachi's behavior. Anyway, Malachi wants the ability to sense what people want and give it to them in order to advance themselves socio-economically. And, not only that, Malachi wants to be adored, lauded, and loved along with their climb of the ladder. No problem with that, honestly. However, for some reason Malachi thinks I (as well as other people in our mutual acquaintance group) have this ability and wants to punish me (as well as others) for it. It's sad that Malachi can't understand that life isn't a zero-sum game. There is enough pie for everybody. It's not like there's only one pie and we are all fighting for slices of a finite amount. There is enough abundance for everybody. The tragedy of this situation is that if only Malachi would cultivate an inner circle of talented people, they'd be able to attain their goals. Teamwork. Sigh. Malachi's distasteful ambitious transparency, limiting beliefs, and polarizing personality work against them. It's almost as if Malachi wants to use their punishment power to attack those who have a better mastery of interpersonal skills because Malachi holds a limiting belief that if they can't have a mastery of such skills, then nobody else should be able to have mastery either.

Malachi is going through a time of defeat, stagnation, and push-back right now. And, no surprise here-- it's an environment of their own making. Not only are they pushing against the grain (meaning, not listening to their Higher Self's direction), they constantly cultivate resentment towards them by undermining others. Because Malachi feels like they aren't advancing in life, they are indulging this lower vibration pleasure. The stagnation also comes from their home life. Either the home life is not nurturing because they don't have anybody or a project to nurture, or Malachi's relationship with their life partner is deteriorating slowly (because Malachi has been preoccupied with worldly success instead of balancing such success with the needs of their lover).

There's really nothing I can do to change Malachi. That's no surprise seeing as I have the belief that I can only change myself, not others, in order to change external circumstances. Continuing my personal advancement by doing shadow work (confronting those parts of my personality which I find distasteful but I must accept them as part of my wholeness nonetheless) will help me endure the environment which has been co-created by Malachi, myself, and others. So, I must go within myself. This struggle I have with Malachi is the same old struggle I've tired of in my life. I can choose to no longer have this struggle. And, I have the opportunity to live as an example to Malachi and others. If I continue to  focus on the happiness which my creative endeavors have brought me, I exemplify how teamwork, uplifting others, and kindness work towards climbing the ladder of success (whatever that means to each person). My process of inner alchemy helps others.

What's interesting is that this situation has karmic implications I hadn't realized. Basically, we are dealing with the art of transformation. We (the entire mutual acquaintance group, not just Malachi and myself) have an opportunity to co-create a better environment. We can combine our seemingly disparate energies to unite into something beautiful. I'm learning that there is a greater learning by being forced (by circumstances outside my control) to interact with people who I don't really care for. And, in this situation, lessons from Malachi's life are being reflected to me in order for me to learn from their mistakes. Malachi's behavior and life path give me an opportunity to see what happens if I indulge the shadow side of my fire energy. If I do such a thing, I end up where Malachi is right now-- no true friendships and stagnation. And, Malachi can learn from me: I can show Malachi what happens when different people/perspectives/skill levels unite. That teamwork brings forth the manifestations of our desires.

Even though I don't really like Malachi, I know I have to deal with them in my life almost daily. Engaging with Malachi from a place of compassion, even when it's hard, is the right path. May YHVH give me His strength to endure this. B'shem Yeshua HaMoshiach, Sar haShalom. Amein v'Amein.

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF READING SERVICES

Wednesday Tarot/Oracle Swap with Ella.

Friday Oracle Readings: Will they reconnect, "Yes" or "No" asked by HL.