Tarot for the Wild Soul July Tarot Challenge: Days 16 through 22.

Tarot for the Wild Soul July Tarot Challenge (by @wildsoulhealing and @tarotforthewildsoul) Days 16 though 22. (Pic of the cards can be found on my Instagram....)

Decks used: (A.) The Good Tarot by Colette Baron-Reid, (B.) Tydwick Tarot, (C.) The Psychic Tarot for the Heart by John Holland, (D.) Fairy Tarot Cards by Virtue & Valentine,

Day Sixteen: How can I open myself up to deeper healing from the Universe? (A.) Three of Air.

“Silver linings, natural departures, ‘Rejection is God’s protection.’ A third party helps me to see the truth of this situation. What is truly mine can never be withheld from me. Rejection is Spirit’s protection. It’s in my best interest to let go and allow for something better to take its place. It is my highest good to see the truth regardless of my temporary discomfort. This too shall pass.”

Day Seventeen: How can I show up as a more present ally to my fellow human beings? (C.) 3 Take The Lead.

Take the initiative. Be bold. Now is not the status quo. Step out of my comfort zone. Doing these will help me be a more present ally to my fellow human beings.

Day Eighteen: How can I show up as a more present steward and ally of my home, Planet earth? (B.) Three of Staves Reversed.

Identify the mistakes which were made by others and myself. Then, secure partnerships to clean up the mess.

Day Nineteen: Where can I release judgment in my heart? (D.) Ace of Spring.

I can release my harsh judgments against youngsters (I have an old curmudgeon soul, mind you) and their out-of-the-box ideas.

Day Twenty: How can I replace judgment with compassion and understanding? (D.) Seven of Autumn.

When I remember what I have been through in life, I can release my harsh judgments against the Ace of Spring. And, I have the opportunity to give advice and counsel to those who are just now going through things which I have mastered. Perhaps me mentoring others is exactly the compassion and understanding needed for those in my sphere of influence.

Day Twenty-One: What cycles of karma am I ready to be released from? (C.) 9 Darkest Fears Reversed.

I’m ready to release the ancestral trauma related to “lack mentality.” I know the Divine has provided, provides, and will provide the security and abundance I need. Accepting this, trusting the Divine, allows me to live my authentic self instead of pretending to be somebody I’m not in order to have material security. Praise.

Day Twenty-Two: Where do I feel most connected with nature in my surrounding environment? (D.) Ace of Summer.

What an interesting answer. Well, I work a full-time job in a corporate/legal setting. And, when I started to live authentically, my clair-abilities started to strengthen. One of the intuitive hits I got was to create “floral walls” and/or “moss walls” in order to bring the beauty of nature into the office environment. And, it really seems to help office morale a small modicum. At least five people have told me how my floral art has brightened their day. Here are some links to show you what I’m talking about:  (Moss on a wall! Wuhoo!)  (Flowers, moss, and walls, oh my!)  (Bringing the outdoors in!)

# # #

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF READING SERVICES

Wednesday Tarot/Oracle Swap with Ella.

Friday Oracle Readings: Will they reconnect, "Yes" or "No" asked by HL.